Sunday, April 12, 2009

How quickly do lilac trees spread and where can I find pictures of some dormant ones?

I think I have a virtual forest of lilac trees. I am not positive, so before I cut them down I would like to be sure. I live in zone 8 (NW FL) and am not sure when they should be blooming down here. I have a picture of one, but am not sure how to post it along with my question...Thanks!

How quickly do lilac trees spread and where can I find pictures of some dormant ones?
in pa they do not spread very fast they are more of a clumping bush.


if you have more than you want go on your local freecycle


( www.freecycle.org ) group and have people come dig out what you don%26#039;t want for them selves
Reply:lilacs are very pretty. I hope you dont destroy them. you can look at them, and see probably dried cone shaped clusters. or little tiny purple cone shaped. (buds for spring). they dont spread fast not in my experience.




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment