Sunday, April 12, 2009

Le Creuset lilac stoneware, can anyone tell me the name of the shade??

I bought a heart shaped ramekin and square stoneware dish by Le Creuset from TK Maxx and I have never come across this colour before in the range. I was just wondering if anyone had come across it before and knew what the name of the colour is? It%26#039;s a lilac kind of pastel purple colour. The packaging on the dish was in English with some Spanish so I thought it could be from America but I have looked at eBay and Amazon with no luck...





Many Thanks, Hayley

Le Creuset lilac stoneware, can anyone tell me the name of the shade??
Maybe the color listing on the Le Creuset website might help you. Here%26#039;s the link.


http://www.lecreuset.com/usa/color.php?c...



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment