Sunday, April 12, 2009

I could use some advice from lilac bush growers.?

I dug up a clump of dirt around an old lilac bush and separated the lilac twigs and planted each individual twig,which is about 2%26#039;tall.I noticed one plant has brown spots on the leaves and the other doesn%26#039;t.I am a pretty good at getting things to grow so my instinct tells me to miracle gro it.What else do I need to do?


I live in Zone 7.

I could use some advice from lilac bush growers.?
yup feed it watch it . The brown spots may be from water starvation just after transplanting . If the brown spots persist they may be rust(brown or yellow raised spots) if thats the case pick off and burn infected leaves.


would also pick off flower buds in next flowering season to allow new plants to establish good growth before flowering



breast cyst

No comments:

Post a Comment